How to play Bingo?
Playing our online bingo is very easy.
- In the Player LOGIN area, type your user name and password, and click 'Submit' to access the Main Lobby. First time players must register as a new player.
- Select the Bingo Room(s) of your choice by clicking on the room logo or on the 'PLAY' button (you may open several bingo rooms). Your browser will open the room. If you log in and there is a game in progress, you will have to wait for the game to finish. While waiting, you can change the game options, review the ads, modify your account and credit data. When the game finishes, you will see a set of bingo tickets/card or strips (please refer to section 4. of our Rules & Regulations for definitions of bingo tickets/cards and strips). Each ticket or card is identifiable by its unique number. The tickets/cards are ordered vertically in sets. Arrows allow you to scroll up and down to look at or change the tickets/cards.
- Click on the ticket (or strip) that you wish to play. If the game is playing strips, you may select entire strip(s) or within each strip, individual tickets. Clicking on a ticket/card or strip will cause it to change colour, highlighting your choice. If you are satisfied with your selection, you must click the 'Buy' button to accept the cards for the game. If you don't press the 'Buy' button before the game starts, you will not be eligible for that game. By clicking the 'Play' you are registering those tickets/cards or strips to play for the next game.
Each Bingo room displays 'New' ticket and 'Quick Pick' buttons.
The 'New' ticket button will allow you to select new, randomly generated tickets or strips. If you make any changes to the cards by clicking the 'New' ticket button, you must press the 'Buy' button again if you wish to buy them.
The 'Quick Pick' button will allow you to select the tickets more quickly, in increments of 5, 10, 20, 'MAXIMUM' or by the number of your choice, without having to select them individually.
- When the game begins, ONE ticket/card will be the minimum you can play per game. The game will automatically track your cards for you. You may wish for the game to display your best ticket or your best strip first. You can do so, by making your personal choices through the 'Settings' button. As your cards get close to obtaining the specified line or pattern for the game, the border will change colour. The program will tell you how many numbers you have to go to claim a line, two lines, full house or bingo.
You do not need to click the 'Claim' button when you get a line, a full house or a bingo: the program will allocate it to you; although we encourage our customers to use the 'Claim' button to spice up our chat room.
- Whenever a bingo, a one line, two line or full house is called, the program will display a winners' window with the user name(s) of the winner(s), the ticket number(s) and the amount won. Each one of your cards can win; that is, you may have more-than-one bingo in a game.
- A new game begins every 3 to 7 minutes, depending on the length of the previous game.
- A new ball is called every 3 to 6 seconds. The speed with which the balls are drawn is constant; however you may experience intermittent delays due to your internet connection.
- When the game begins, our program will follow the balls for you and marks the drawn numbers in the cells of your cards.
- Our games are fully automated: even when you select the manual daubing option, if you have a line, 2 lines, full house or bingo, the program will assign it to you; you can never miss a win if you have one.
- For 'Pattern' bingo games, each game has its own pattern for the bingo. Only the pattern shown in the top area of the playing window for each game will be a valid bingo.
- Our bingo rooms are divided into several areas. Each area displays certain information about the game or provides access to other features.
TWO BINGO VARIETIES
75 Ball Bingo
This is the American take on the bingo game. It is a pattern based game.
The area in the top section of the playing window displays the pattern for the current game. The bingo pattern displays the winning combination of boxes that you need to mark on one or more of your cards in order to have a bingo and win the prize. Patterns change from game to game - two successive games may or may not have the same pattern. The pattern shown during a game is valid only for that game.
We use two types of patterns: static and moving.
STATIC. In the static pattern, the configuration of filled boxes does not change within a game. You must mark a winning card with exactly this pattern. There is only one combination that works.
MOVING. A moving pattern is one whose configuration changes more than once within a single game. Marking any of the appearing configurations qualifies a winning card. For example, if the moving pattern is a horizontal line, you can claim bingo when you have any of the rows, in any of the cards.
Each card has five columns of five numbers each. The columns are headed by the letters from the word BINGO. Every column may contain only numbers from a limited set.
The "B" column, from 1 to 15;
the "I" column, from 16 to 30;
the "N" column, from 31 to 45;
the "G" column, from 46 to 60;
and the "O" column, from 61 to 75.
The center most cell of the card is labeled 'Free'; that is, it is given to you and can be used to claim bingo
90 Ball Bingo
The traditional European game of bingo has simple easy to learn rules.
How to Play 90 Ball Bingo
Each ticket is made up of three (3) rows and nine (9) columns. Each row has 5 numbered squares; while there will always be 4 free squares per row.
Tickets are grouped in sets of 6 and are called strips. In a strip, every possible number from 1 to 90 is distributed ONCE (and only once) across these 6 tickets. Therefore, for every ball called, one number can be marked on any of the 6 tickets.
90 Ball gaming delivers three prizes per game, meaning you've got three different chances to win during each game;
- One Line Bingo - simply mark off 1 horizontal line (5 numbers)
- Two Line Bingo - mark off 2 horizontal lines (10 numbers)
- Full House - hit the big time by matching your whole bingo ticket (15 numbers)
The game screen displays the value for the Prize, the Jackpot and the Tag Ball/Bonus Ball for the current game. The prize changes every game unless there is a special game being played.
Prizes are calculated based on the number of tickets/cards or strips registered for the game; the more people playing, the larger the prize. This is called 'pari-mutuel' game. The jackpot and the tag/bonus ball value increases gradually with every game until someone wins it; then they are restarted at a minimum value. The prize, the jackpot and the tag/bonus ball shown in the room(s) are valid only for the current game.
Notes on Display
- 'Game ID' displays the identification number of the game. The ID is coded to help us determine how a game was played. You can use this ID if there is a problem with a game. Contact our customer support and tell us this ID number so we can quickly identify any problem.
- 'Purchased Tickets/Cards' shows the number of tickets/cards registered for the game.
- 'Ticket Price' displays the price of one ticket/card.
- 'Total Price' is the total value that you pay for the tickets you are playing in the current game. This amount is equal to the ticket price multiplied by the number of tickets registered for the game.
- 'Max tickets' is the maximum available tickets/card that you may purchase for a specific game.
- 'Players in Game' displays the number of all players signed up for the current game.
- 'Player' is your user name and identifies you as the person playing the game.
- 'Call' or 'Draw' indicates the number of balls that have been called. The number gets larger with every ball called.
- 'Pattern Prize' indicates the amount to be won for each of the parts of the game: single line, two line, full house or a specific pattern or game.
- 'Bank' reflects the remaining balance made of total deposits plus your winnings. The bank is one and the same for bingo, video poker and slots. With the beginning of every new game, your bank is reduced by the price of the game. When you win a bingo, your bank is increased by the amount you have won. If the balance of your bank is smaller than the minimum price of an upcoming game, you will not be able to play. To increase your bank, go to the deposit page, by clicking the 'Fund Account' button, and follow the screen instructions.
- 'Points' are free credits granted to you for every ticket purchased. They are redeemable for entries into free cash draws that take place daily. The number of points available per ticket is displayed in each bingo room.
- Each bingo room offers buttons to enlarge (+) or reduce (-) the size of the tickets/cards to your liking. When playing with more tickets than can be displayed on a single screen, navigation arrows ( > ) ( <) appear: Use these arrows to scroll right or left to see all your tickets.
- The area to the top right hand side of the bingo room shows all bingo balls that are in play in the game, which is otherwise known as the call board. When a number is called, it will change colours (brighter) on the call board; the last number called will be coloured in red.
To assist you in your game, we display separately next to the call board the last three (3) or four (4) drawn numbers in the order in which they were called.
In the area of the screen near to the ad banner and your cards, you will find several buttons that give you access to various features. These buttons and their functions are explained below:
Click it to claim your line, full house or bingo. The button is available for clicking only when you are playing; although if you choose not to click it and you have won a prize, the program will allocate it to you.
This allows you to customize your game settings: the dauber shape, colour, change the daubing mode to manual, turn some of the sounds on or off, set the number of tickets to be purchased, select your chat font and colours, etc.
Opens all of our help options: Trouble Ticket, Support Email etc.
Brings you to the Deposit Area where you may select your preferred method to fund your account (credit card, debit card, e-wallet, etc).
Opens the Games' Lobby area: Bingo Rooms, Slot Machines and Video Poker.
- 'JOIN CHAT'.
Opens the chat room enabling you to chat and interact with other players, participate in chat games hosted by our chat moderators, and win points.
HOW TO PLAY BINGO POKER
Bingo Poker is pretty much similar to regular bingo games.
Players can either but individual cards or a strip of cards.
The patterns in play are P, O, K, E, R and J. The difference in Bingo Poker from regular bingo is that poker cards are called instead of numbers such as 9 of diamonds, 5 of hearts, 2 of clubs, 4 of spades...etc...
The pattern in play is greyed out like regular bingo 75. The winning card is that card that has the pattern in play daubed. Unlike other rooms the mini games and chat area are placed on the side. Quick Pick, New Cards and Buy Cards buttons are placed on the right hand side at the bottom. Settings, Deposit, Lobby and How to Play buttons are displayed beneath the chat area.