HOW TO PLAY CASINOWAR
Casino war is a card game based on the traditional childhood game of "War" or "Battle". It's the simplest of casino games where anybody who knows how to count can play it.
The game is played with 8 traditional 52 card poker decks, using the same standard values: The 2 is the lowest denomination card and the Ace is the highest.
The player can place two bets each game:
- Bet (also known as Ante): It's a mandatory bet to play one round in the game. The player wins if the card drawn to the player is greater in value than the card drawn for the house. Payoff is 1 to 1.
- Tie: This bet is optional, and it's won when player's and dealer's first two face-up cards are the same. Payoff is 10:1
Note: Player cannot make a Tie Bet alone; the game can be played without making a Tie Bet (that is with a Win Bet alone), but never with a Tie Bet alone.
In case of a tie the player is presented with two options:
- Surrender: With this option the player will regain half of the original bet
- Go to War: In this case the player must re-bet the original bet amount
- Three (3) cards are then "burnt" (dealt face down).
- Two (2) further cards are dealt face up, one for the player and one for dealer.
- If the player's card is a higher rank than the dealer's, then the player wins and is paid at odds of 1:1
Player bets $1 that he will win. A Tie occurs. If Player wants to go to War, he must place an additional $1. If Player wins the War, he gets $3