At the beginning of each Roulette round the dealer will ask you to place your bets.
The key to the game consists of guessing on which number the ball on the wheel will fall on(one of 37in European Roulette or one of 38in American Roulette coloured numbers).
On the table, the player can place the following bets, concurrently:
- Straight up Bet or bet on one (1) number: Player has to place the chip(s) directly on a number. Odds 35:1
- Split Bet or bet on two (2) adjacent numbers: Player places the chip(s) on the line between the two numbers that he chooses to bet on. Odds 17:1.
- Street Bet or row bet: Player bets on all three (3) numbers in one row, placing the chip(s) to the left of the row. Odds 11:1
- Corner Bet or bet on four (4) numbers at a time: Player has to place the chip(s) on the corner where the four numbers intersect or meet. Odds 8:1.
- Line Bet or bet on six (6) numbers of two adjoining streets: Player bets and places chip(s) at the intersection of both rows or lines (on the left). Odds 5:1.
- Column Bet, or bet on the entire column with twelve (12) numbers: Player places chip(s) on the base of the corresponding column. Odds 2:1.
- Dozen Bet, or bet on a group of twelve (12) numbers: Player places chip(s) on any of the three boxes to the left that group the numbers in three (3) batches of twelve (12) each. Odds 2:1.
- Colour Bet, Odd/Even, High/Low, the bets are on eighteen (18) numbers: Player places chip(s) on the corresponding area: on black or red for Coulour Bets, on Odds or Even numbers for Odds/Even Bets, on numbers 1 to 18 for Low Bets and 19 to 36 for High Bets. Odds are 1:1.
Player can place any number of concurrent bets, as long as they are within the preset limits.
Our Casino boasts two types of Roulettes:
Roulette with 38 numbers from 0 to 36, including the double zero.
Roulette with 37 numbers from 0 to 36.
With two additional types of bets:
- Double Column, or bet on twenty four (24) numbers: Player paces chip(s) at intersection of the bottom of two columns. Odds ½ :1.
- Double Dozen, or bet on twenty four (24) numbers: Player places chip(s) on the intersection of the boxes to the left of the table (the boxes grouping the numbers in three batches of twelve each). Odds ½:1.