How to play All American Table Poker & Deuces Wild Table Poker?
The poker games are displayed in the Table Games Area.
Our table poker games allow you to bet 5c, 10c, 20c or $1 per hand.
Once you have placed your bet and you are ready to play, simply click on the "Deal" button to get your cards. The idea in draw poker is to attain a winning combination of cards (there are loads of combinations - for reference we have included some common winning combinations below).
You can improve the strength of your hand by picking to "Hold" certain cards and getting rid of others. The cards you choose to hold will move up to the held section and the other cards will be removed once you press "Discard" New cards will be dealt and winning combinations will be revealed.
On a winning combination you may choose to Double Up! Yes you may double your winnings. Five cards are dealt, one card face up, four cards face down. All you have to do is pick a card from the four cards face down which is of greater value then the card face up. You can keep playing Double Up as long as you keep winning. If you loose on Double Up you loose your original win as well. In Double Up, Wild Cards have the original face value (2).
You may see the winning combinations of each game and Pay Table by clicking on the rules card on the table. The Pay Table will show the payout rate for every winning combination in each particular poker game.
To summarize, the ''rules' or steps are simplified as follows:
- Place your bet on the Table.
- Press the button 'Deal'.
- After viewing your cards, pick which ones you wish to hold by pressing the card itself to move it into the held section.
- Press the 'Discard' button to reveal new cards and winning combinations.
- On a winning combination you may choose to Double Up!
- Press Re-bet or collect.
- Continue this process for as long as it continues to be fun!
Here are some common winning combinations in draw poker:
- Natural Royal Flush - 5 consecutive cards, all of the same suit, the 1st card being 10 and the last card being an ace
- Four Deuces - 4 Wild cards in one hand.
- Wild Royal Flush - Identical to a royal flush, but containing a Wild Card.
- Straight Flush - 5 consecutive cards, all of the same suit.
- Five of a Kind: 4 cards of the same value, in addition to a Wild Card.
- Four of a Kind - 4 cards of the same value.
- Full House - Three cards of one number or face value and two cards of another number or face value.
- Flush - 5 non-consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Straight - 5 consecutive cards going by card value, not of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind - 3 cards of the same value.
- Two Pairs - 2 sets of pairs of the same card value.
- Jacks or Better - A pair only counts if it's Jacks or higher. Anything lower is not considered to be a winning hand.